News that Weegie thugs beat up an English fan outside a pub after watching a game on TV is shocking.
On seeing his picture, this is probably what most Scots would say aloud:
“My God it’s come to this. It must’ve been drunken Glaswegian neds. It’s a disgrace.
They’ve shamed the country. You know the English would support Scotland.”
What we’re really thinking:
“Smug fecking English
- always going on about bloody 1966
- always thinking they’re going to win it
- always think they’re hard done by
- always patronising EVERY other fucking country in the competition
- God I could really smack one of those complacent twats.”